AAYUB Brake Rotors Quality Ensures Optimum brake performance, fade resistant &correct balance.
• Precisely machined as per omens specification for better performance.
• Omens style vane configuration.
• Trusted &partnered by reputed omens spares.
• True cast technology High grade steel used for extra strength & stability.
• Graded chromium used to resist early wear out.
• Visual dimensional & material inspection conducted.
• Accurate & even disc. Surface machining at the micron level.
• Proper installation requires you use a torque wrench and tighten the specification of your vehicle.
• Vehicle specification can be found from your vehicles shop manual or vehicle /dealer provider.
• Threads must be clean and free of dirt and grit etc.
• A thread chaser or tap should be use to remove any burs or obstructions of the threads allowing the lug hardware to be turned by hand until it meets the wheels lug seal.
• Once lugs are snagged down finish tightening them with an accurate torque wrench.
• Use the appropriate crisscross sequence (shown above ) until all have reached their proper torque value.
• When installing new wheels you should re-torque the wheel lugs after driving the first 75 to 125 kms.